A Step-by-Step Guide to Buying the Right Real Estate.
This is the guide to finding, financing and buying a home or investment property. It explains in plain English the key legal and financial issues in property purchase and provides an up-to-date, Australia-wide analysis of the property market.
This practical guide contains advice on everything you need to know about property investment, such as:
- when and where you should buy
- what you can afford to borrow
- how to use the Net to find the right property
- how the GST impacts on new home buyers
- how to apply for the first-home-buyer's grant
- what to expect in transaction costs
- how to save on your mortgage
Fully revised and updated, this book equips first-home buyers, property investors and vendors to make informed, profitable investment decisions.
- Publication Date:
- 03 / 09 / 2001
- 129 x 198mm