The Healthiest Zone Diet Ever!
Dr Barry Sears has helped millions of people around the world lose excess body fat and live longer, healthier lives with his revolutionary Zone diet. Now, in this important new book, Dr Sears reveals how an easy plan combining his proven Zone principles with a soy-based vegetarian diet can help save your life - as well as the life of the planet.
'The Soy Zone' contains vital information for vegetarians, non-vegetarians, established "Zoners", and new readers alike, including:
- Stunning new findings on the disease-fighting and anti-aging benefits of soy, nature's healthiest protein.
- The diet secrets of the Okinawans, the longest-lived people in the world, who consume 25 times more soy than Americans.
- Why high-protein fad diets will wreck your metabolism - and cause weight gain.
- Why the traditional pasta/bread/rice-based vegetarian diet can make you fat, sap your strength, and increase your risk of long-term illness.
- How the right soy-based vegetarian diet can help you gain hormonal health and prevent heart disease, cancer, diabetes, depression and chronic fatigue.
Dr Sears makes entering the Soy Zone as easy to follow as possible, with his simple "eyeball" method for balancing proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, tips for stocking your pantry, basic cooking techniques, and over 100 mouth-watering original recipes, including:
- Appetizing new recipes from top vegetarian chefs, such as Soy Enchiladas, Golden Tofu Dumplings, Vietnamese Summer Rolls, and Peaches and Cream Cobbler.
- Quick and easy breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, and snacks - all made with soy, the increasingly popular superfood.
The Zone has never been healthier, easier or more delicious. 'The Soy Zone' is a must-read for anyone interested in losing weight, preventing deadly diseases, improving over-all health, or simply eating great-tasting food.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 06 / 2000