Contains Two Books:
Chuck Norris vs Mr T:
In November 2007, Gotham Books unleashed The Truth about Chuck Norris upon the world and changed publishing forever. Containing 400 farcical facts about pop culture icon Chuck Norris, the book burned through thirteen printings, roundhouse kicked the New York Times bestseller list, and left readers delighted (and a little bit terrified)....
Now Ian Spector has returned to his voluminous vault to bring readers 200 new Chuck Norris facts alongside 200 facts about his longtime antagonist Mr. T, in a battle that pits foot against fist, beard against mohawk, and Delta Force against A-Team. Included in this fearsome tome are such startling observations as:
• There is nothing to fear but fear itself, and fear itself fears Chuck Norris.
• King Kong once challenged Godzilla to an arm-wrestling match. Mr. T won.
• The reason newborn babies cry is because they know they have just entered a world with Chuck Norris.
• The last man to make eye contact with Mr. T was Stevie Wonder.
• Chuck Norris is a man's man's man.
• Mr. T once beat a man to death with his own corpse.
A hilarious tribute to two of the greatest humans who have ever lived, Chuck Norris vs Mr. T is the one book that can finally reveal what happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object.
Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped:
The Legend of Chuck Norris Lives On.
After the deadly duo of The Truth About Chuck Norris and Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T roundhouse-kicked bestseller lists, Ian Spector returns to complete the thrillogy that has become just as unstoppable, herculean, and legendary as Chuck Norris himself. Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped reveals 400 all-new facts about the roughest, toughest, and buffest man to ever stalk the face of the Earth.
This third testament about the master of macho manliness uncovers such unknown facts as:
* Jesus follows Chuck Norris on Twitter.
* The reason we haven't found Osama Bin Laden is because Chuck Norris found him first.
* When Chuck Norris tells time, time obeys.
* A solar eclipse is the sun's attempt to hide from Chuck Norris.
* Someone once put Chuck Norris on hold. That's where the term choke-hold comes from.
* A man once broke every bone in his body to avoid Chuck Norris doing it for him.
Brimming with brawn and full of fortitude, Chuck Norris Cannot Be Stopped contains everything you ever wanted to know about Chuck Norris but were too terrified to ask.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 08 / 2015
- 153 x 234mm