182 x 242 x 17mm
Edited by Willeke Wendrich.
Egyptian Archaeology explores ancient Egypt using a uniquely archaeological approach, drawing on original research to both synthesize and challenge existing scholarship.
- Written by leading Egyptologists, based on original research and fieldwork
- Illustrates how practical research is a vital component of any theory-based discussion about the ancient world
- Examines the cultural and historical processes of ancient Egypt from a global perspective
- Visually engaging with over 80 illustrations
- Chapters explore fundamental issues and themes, but focus on specific periods and key archaeological sites