Part of the 'Complete Idiot's Guide' series.
Still dealing with the post-Holiday flab-o-rama because you just can't nudge yourself into the gym? Never took off the "Freshman 15" fifteen years ago because you lost access to your college workout centre? Never fear, future fat-busters, this book is here!
You don't need fancy equipment or to be surrounded by preening hard bodies to get in shape. All you need is within your four walls, and these pages:
- Information on how to turn ordinary household items into your own personal gym equipment - safely!
- Workouts based on the activities you like to do and how to fit them into your living room
- Ways to assess your home's fitness quotient, as well as your own
- Lots of different workouts covered with clear descriptions and photos, all geared toward the living-room gym
- Keeping your fridge as fit as you