Did you know that:
- the monkey dance of Bali was first danced at the place where two rivers meet
- dancers need a strong athletic body with well-developed muscles
- you can dance without moving your legs
- Elizabeth I of England danced the Galliard every morning to keep fit
- when you learn classical ballet you are also learning French
- every dance movement can be written down
No? Well this book tells you all these things about dance and much, much more. So if you want to know about who dances, where and why, this book is for you.