Looking to up your healthy snack game? Look no further!
Snacks are where many of us fall down when it comes to healthy eating. We are often too busy, too tired or just too plain uninspired to have an array of healthy options at the ready. Luke Hines comes to the rescue with Guilt-free Snacks, a delicious collection of 60 sweet and savoury snacks and simple ideas for eating well.
Luke covers the whys and hows of healthy snacking, including handy time- and money-saving ideas. All recipes are gluten- and refined-sugar-free, and many are also keto and vegan. Featuring simple smoothies and shakes; nutrient-dense bliss balls; power-packed pre- and post-workout fuel; delicious crackers, dips and crisps; sweet and savoury baked delights; and decadent (yet healthy) sweet treats, Guilt-free Snacks will keep you powering throughout the day.
All of Luke's snacks can be made and stored in advance or whipped up in a flash, making it easier to stick to health goals while still enjoying delicious, nutritious food.
Snack on, friends!
- Full loaded choc-mint bulletproof coffee
- Lemon delicious bliss balls
- Pre-workout beetroot elixir
- Post-workout roasted macadamia protein cookies
- Chicken salt potato crisps
- Low carb pumpkin and seed loaf
- Carrot cake squares
- Fast fish fingers
- Sweet and savoury roasted nuts
- Terrific mini chicken tacos
- Salted pistachio nice cream