Writing for both men and women, Robin Norwood takes her readers on a deep journey into the realm of Spirit, offering a revolutionary perspective on adversity that addresses our deepest and most disturbing questions:
- Why is this happening to me?
- What is the point of pain?
- Why are relationships so difficult?
- What is my body trying to tell me?
- What does my life mean?
Norwood tackles these questions head-on in this highly practical yet deeply spiritual book, illustrating them with concrete examples and clarifying such topics as:
- Individual and family karma
- The destined nature of emotional attachments
- How we choose our parents and the circumstances of our birth
- Our past lives and present problems
- Addiction as a path to transformation
By teaching us to recognise the soul's purpose behind our encounters with adversity, the author empowers us to cooperate with our own destiny, live a far more effective life and heal the deepest wounds of the heart.
- Publication Date:
- 04 / 07 / 1995
- 106 x 177mm